My debut collection If Not Skin: Collected Transformations is now available as physical and ebook from Aqueduct Press! (It's also available in hard copy on Amazon if that's your thing.) Released May 2018.
A Visitor's Guide to the Void, a sci-fi space poetry zine edited by me, as part of the Enter the Void project, is available in physical and digital formats. Or take an interactive oracular experience based on the poems through The Oracle to the Void. Void Project, 2018.
- "Chambered", self-published with support from Patrons. Nov 2018.
- "The Gorge Inevitable", self-published with support from Patrons. Oct 2018.
- "Transformation of the Rule-Broken", self-published with support from Patrons. Sept 2018.
- "As the Sea Loves the Sky", self-published with support from Patrons. August 2018.
- "Past Far Gone", in Arsenika, issue 3. May 2018.
- "Batholith", in Twisted Moon issue 3. Apr 2018.
- "Green Thumbs", in Liminality, issue 15. Mar 2018.
- "Binary System", self-published with support from Patrons. February 2018.
- "Spell of Awakening", self-published with support from Patrons. December 2017.
- "November, Untitled", self-published with support from Patrons. October 2017.
- "Bodily Humours", in Kaleidoscope, issue 75 (see page 25). July 2017.
- "Perihelion", in Strange Horizons, issue 21. Nov 2016.
- "How I Lost the Sky", in Liminality, issue 9. Sept 2016.
- "The Map, the World, the Dancer", in inkscrawl, issue 10, "Living Bodies in Motion". Aug 2016. I recommend reading this poem in printable PDF format for formatting accuracy.
- "A Travelling Age", in New Myths, issue 34. Mar 2016. Click the byline for a mini author interview!
- "Amber and Ash", in Goblin Fruit, Winter 2016. Jan 2016.
- "Chatterbones, Chatterbones", in inkscrawl, issue 9, "Atypical Weather". Dec 2015. You can also listen to me reading this poem.
- "If You Find Me Out", in Liminality, issue 6. Dec 2015.
- "Innervation", in anthology TFF-X, published by The Future Fire. Dec 2015. Reprinted online with support from Patrons, Nov 2017.
- "The Place Beneath", in Through The Gate, issue 8. Oct 2015
- Microfictions: ongoing twitter-sized themed fiction experiments are collected under the "microfiction" tag on my Patreon.
- "The Somatic Market", in The Cascadia Subduction Zone, vol.8 no.2. Apr 2018.
- "The Way You Say Good-Night", in Ligature Works, Issue One: It Starts As It Ends. Sept 2016. Reprinted Oct 2017 in Lethe Press' Transcendent 2. Now available to read for free on my website, as Ligature Works' website appears to have become defunct (March 2018).
- "Moments of Light", in Capricious Magazine, issue 2, along with an author interview. Dec 2015.
- "Morphic Resonance", in anthology Accessing the Future published by The Future Fire. (Bonus material: a ten-year-postlogue prose-poem.) July 2015.
Essays & Blogs
- "Small Dances: how do we dance when we mostly can't move?" Concepts, context, videos, and exercises for making dance when you're stuck in bed, have high pain or fatigue levels, or otherwise find yourself with constrained movement choices. For dancers and non-dancers alike. Published with Patron support, August 2018.
- Unpacking Questions, originally blogged 24 Oct 2011. PDF. "Today the grocery cashier, gesturing to my crutches, says: 'What did you do to yourself to get stuck with those awful things?'"